Katie Ellebrecht is a native of Humboldt County and is uniquely qualified to help clients find the perfect property in the area. Katie's passion for real estate combined with her comprehensive and knowledge of the area makes her a great agent in the region. Katie has built a career that spans many years and that includes experience in residential and commercial mortgage servicing, commercial lending and retail banking.
In addition to being passionate about her work and knowledgeable of the area, Katie is also a true advocate for her clients. Those who work with her use words like enthusiastic, energetic and outgoing to describe Katie and her approach to the real estate process. Clients will feel well cared for knowing that their agent is an integral part of the community, and is someone who not only grew up in Humboldt County, but who has decided to stay and raise a family here.
When she is not helping families find their dream home, Katie can be found volunteering at various community events. She is a member of the local Kiwanis club and fills her spare time cooking, baking and spending time with her family.
Latest Real Estate
- $249,950 - 703 Main Street
- $699,000 - 1195 Elizabeth Barcus Way
- $375,000 - 3880 Rohnerville Road
- $175,000 - 3890 Rohnerville Row
- $175,000 - 3892 Rohnerville Row
- $379,900 - 1895 Scenic Drive
- $609,000 - 1527 Sunny Heights Drive
- $269,000 - 3600 Jordan Street
- $949,900 - 2551 Hillside Drive
- $490,000 - 5531 Rohnerville Road
- $175,000 - 3896 Rohnerville Road
- $175,000 - 3894 Rohnerville Road
- $160,000 - 3961 Loop Court
- $179,900 - 3798 Jones Court
- $675,000 - 200 Annahy Drive
Sorry, no news was found.