Katie Ellebrecht is a native of Humboldt County and is uniquely qualified to help clients find the perfect property in the area. Katie's passion for real estate combined with her comprehensive and knowledge of the area makes her a great agent in the region. Katie has built a career that spans many years and that includes experience in residential and commercial mortgage servicing, commercial lending and retail banking.
In addition to being passionate about her work and knowledgeable of the area, Katie is also a true advocate for her clients. Those who work with her use words like enthusiastic, energetic and outgoing to describe Katie and her approach to the real estate process. Clients will feel well cared for knowing that their agent is an integral part of the community, and is someone who not only grew up in Humboldt County, but who has decided to stay and raise a family here.
When she is not helping families find their dream home, Katie can be found volunteering at various community events. She is a member of the local Kiwanis club and fills her spare time cooking, baking and spending time with her family.
Latest Real Estate
- $349,000 - 1400 Rohnerville Road
- $296,000 - 3888 Rohnerville Road
- $129,000 - 2420 Acacia Drive
- $152,000 - 3798 Jones Court
- $173,800 - 2977 Rainbow Lane
- $410,000 - 1840 Thelma Street
- $415,000 - 576 O Street
- $339,000 - 837 14th Street
- $349,900 - 1206 P Street
- $349,000 - 1937 Freedom Court
- $360,000 - 807 16th Street
- $385,000 - 1295 Ross Hill Road
- $485,000 - 649 Hilltop Drive
- $499,000 - 4391 Woodcock Court
- $425,000 - 211 Newell Drive
Sorry, no news was found.